We are an independent consulting company, having no affiliation with equipment and material manufacturers. This allows us to provide our clients with an independent, unbiased approach to each project.
Our Fire Protection Engineering services include the following:
- Code Consulting – determination of the minimum fire protection requirements set forth by applicable local, national, or international building codes.
- Audits and Surveys – field evaluations of facilities and buildings identifying any deficiencies associated with fire protection and alarm systems.
- Hazard Identification – properly identifying and understanding hazards and developing cost effective and practical solutions to protect them.
- Fire Protection Systems Design/Review – practical, cost effective design solutions for water based suppression, special hazard, and fire alarm and detection systems.
- Hydraulic Analysis – using hydraulic calculation models to optimize water distribution through a firemain or water based suppression system.
- Client Liaison/Negotiation – represent our client’s interests with authority having jurisdiction and insurance companies to clarify and interpret specific requirements and design philosophies.
- Inspection & Testing – inspection and testing of new and existing water based suppression, special hazard, alarm and detection systems, and special inspections of smoke control systems.
- Performance Based Designs – developing alternate fire protection and life safety design solutions to meet the intent of prescriptive codes and standards.
- 3rd Party Reviews – provide an independent expert review of designs or analyses of complex systems for authorities having jurisdiction or end-users.